Terms & Conditions
Bagez products are guaranteed against workmanship defects for a period of 180 days,
for manufacturing and structural defects in welding and joining of the metal components which comprise of the frame and not for the paint that chips or for any rusting. The Powder Coating on our items resists cracking, peeling, and chipping. A Powder coat is abrasion, corrosion and chemical resistant, but this is no guarantee or warranty that it will not crack, peel, chip, scratch, or corrode. A powder coat can crack, chip, peel, abrasion, corrosion, and is not chemical proof.
The finish will resist failure in “normal” service use, but not harsh use such as scraping over rough surfaces etc.
Powder coating is stronger than paint, but has its limitations. The environment it is subjected to, salt water environments usage by those living in ice/snow areas for example degrade the Powder coating. Immediate cleaning after exposure to harsh environments may prolong the coating life. If the metal gets scratched or opens up from a chip and left unprotected, that exposed area will then rust and spread quickly. The rust if left untreated will erode away at the finish. Any scratches or chips must be treated. A coat of powder coating paint to cover and seal the exposed area may prevent further corrosion. Painting over the exposed area is not 100% foolproof. It is environmentally dependent. If the product is constantly exposed to harsh environments, it will need to be checked periodically to prevent any further damage. The color will stay bright and vibrant longer than paint under conditions of normal use and the elements and the finish also require a bit of maintenance (mentioned below).
Aspects to consider when determining the longevity of powder coatings include the environment, salt, pollution and general deposits, etc as they will will effect the lifespan of the product and it is always suggested that you follow a maintenance program to assist the longevity of the coating. The effects of ultra violet light, pollution, dirt, grime and salt deposits can all accumulate on your powder coated surface over time. A very simple regular maintenance program should be implemented to ensure the removal of any residues and extend the effective life of your powder coatings. As a general rule, cleaning should take place every six months. Maintenance will depend on geographic location where pollutants are more prevalent, especially in coastal or industrial regions, cleaning should be carried out more frequently (i.e. every 2 months). To clean your powder coated surface: 1. Carefully remove any loose deposits with a wet sponge. 2. Use a soft brush (non abrasive) or cloth, and a mild detergent solution (ph 7-8) to remove dust, salt and any other deposits. 3. Rinse off with clean fresh water. Detergents that recommend the use of gloves when handling should be avoided as this is a good indication that the detergent is harsh and unsuitable for cleaning Bagez. Although some strong solvents are recommended for removing sealants or residues, these will be harmful to the powder coated surface and should also be avoided as the damage may not be visible immediately and may take up to twelve months to appear. If paint splashes, sealants or other residue need to be removed.
The frame may incur slight bending due to the weight due to the loads of the bags over time, this is normal, but it will not interfere with the functioning of the Bagez. Store Bagez when not in use and it is not subjected to pressure or weight. Bagez mus be removed from the bin during garbage pick up days, and will cause damage to the sorting and other functioning mechanisms at sorting or waste facilities, and cause personal injury, Due to parts acting as projectiles when subjected to pressure. Do not make any makeshift connections which secures Bagez to the bins.
The plastic fasteners used to secure the bags to the frame may break and deform over time due to temperature fluctuations, and must be replaced when this happens and avoid users and bags getting cut or scraped. Use only recommended bags and avoid using thicker bags that may cause parts to get deformed and break. Never force fasteners over thicker materials as it will cause additional weakening and result in breakage, that would result in sharp edges that may cause bodily harm during use or storage.
Do not let anyone unfamiliar to the unit use it, as improper use may result in bags tearing, splitting or damage to the garbage bin or Personal injury
Always consult a doctor if any wounds occur during using the product as it is exposed to waste and will result in infections and disease that may result in fatal or life threatening or even amputations.
Use good judgment.
- Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number before returning your Bagez unit, if you are not satisfied with the product. RGA number must be obtained from customer service. RGA requests can be made up to fifteen (15) days from date of purchase. The product must be shipped in packaging similar to the original packaging to avoid damage during transit. Only the cost of the purchased item will be refunded. No damaged or components missing items will be accepted. Customer pays freight charges to get product to their place of business or residence and to return the product to our facility. Bagez reserves the right to refuse any return not in compliance with the above.
- All products delivered must be inspected upon delivery, remove packaging material, inspect carefully for any damage upon transit. All damage should be documented on delivery bill and product refused if you do not wish to keep the merchandise due to missing components. The same day you receive the merchandise call or email Bagez at +1 647 608 1607 or [email protected] to report any damaged goods or missing components. Bagez will pay the shipping charges for items needing to replaced or repaired or missing from contents at delivery.
- For any returns, never ship back the items without acquiring a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number from customer service before returning your Bagez unit.. RGA number must be obtained from customer service. We are not responsible for any charges or products sent to us without a proper RGA completed form and confirmation.
- We do not accept return for any damages related to customer damage,
- All Customer pick ups for any products at our facilities are the responsibility of the customer to inspect all products at the time of pick up. Once customer leaves our facility, the customer is responsible for any damage that may occur due to transporting and set up.
Special or wholesale orders once ordered and are in production which is above twenty four (24) hours, cannot be canceled will be charged to the customer. Any deposit amounts placed will be forfeit.
- The total invoice amount may NOT include Freight charges. If you do NOT see freight appear this does not mean the freight is free, we may be unable to calculate it online. Bagez may ship out using various common carriers, transport companies or courier agents whichever is less expensive. Many of our products are classified as “oversized” and can have additional charges. If shipping charges are not directly stated to you online during purchase, we will add the correct amount to your credit card once we know the final shipping charge from the appropriate carrier. Charges may vary depending on the volume and weight of ordered products and depending on what part of the country you live and the size of your order. Two charge amounts can appear on your credit card, The first for the actual product charge you see on this invoice and the second for the freight(Again, you may not see the freight amount appear on electronic receipt, but a final invoice will be mailed with the correct shipping charges). Please, you must call us for the exact freight rate, or to cancel the order within 1 business day, otherwise the order will have been processed. If an item is refused upon delivery or if customer decides to return the product for any reason, besides receiving a damaged product, the customer is responsible for shipping charges to your door and back to ours.
- All freight charges are prepaid and may include taxes to be added unless other arrangements are made. Orders will be shipped via carrier agents stated on website whenever possible. Orders with a tracking number may incur additional charges. When volume and weight limits are exceeded, we will strive to ship the least expensive, most direct way, taking into account good product condition, unless instructed otherwise.
- Bagez maintains a very high standard when shipping your orders quickly. Most Products ship within 1-7 business days but not limited to. Other items may have up to a 3-4 week lead time, but not limited to. Any order that requires next day shipping or special expedited shipping attention needs to be placed no later than 11:00am EST. Please call us at +1 647 608 1607 if you have any concerns regarding your shipment. Bagez reserves the right to withhold any order for processing for any reason.
- You will be expected to accept the delivery. If our courier is unable to complete the delivery of a shipment, a notice will be left stating that a delivery has been attempted or the product may be dropped at your door. The company is not responsible for any damage to the property or harm that any person may incur by the placement of the product on the addressed property due to the carrier agent. The courier will attempt to deliver the shipment without additional charge. However, if the courier is unable to make delivery a service charge may be applied to your account. Please make sure the address for delivery is correctly documented at time of order, along with any special instructions.
During delivery, we advise that you inspect the package prior to accepting it. If damage is noticeable, please mark the word “damaged” on shipping document “Delivery Receipt” before you sign it. You may choose to decline the shipment and arrangements will be made to rectify the situation. If damage is severe, Bagez will initiate a freight claim with the courier.
Shipments Will be delivered by multiple agencies that get Bagez to you in the quickest time frame possible. we are not responsible for any damage or harm caused to or by the courier to person on property during delivery.??
Purchaser must inspect the delivered product prior to signing the Shipping Document “BILL OF LADING or DELIVERY RECEIPT” provided by the delivering carrier. Please ensure that you mark “DAMAGED” on these documents before signing for the delivery. Failure to document any such damage may result in delays in resolving or not being able to resolve any possible freight damage claims and/or delays in rectifying any problems encountered regarding freight damage mitigation. We do not accept returns due to bowing, warping, etc., over the course of time.
- All orders invoiced must be paid completely at documented prices prior to date of shipment.
- Shortages – If an order arrives without all items shown on the packing list, a notation must be made on the delivery receipt and customer service advised immediately. Any components missing will be shipped to the customer at no additional charges.
- Noticeable Damage or manufacture defects – Upon receipt, check products carefully. Note on delivery receipt any damage or abnormality. Delivery receipts signed complete, without any noted discrepancies, will be the responsibility of the consignee and not Bagez. Notify customer service by email? regarding any problems within 1 day or Bagez is not responsible for product that has been reshipped from the original destination. For any unsigned deliveries the customer has 2 days to contact customer service to report any damage or missing components.
- Return policy for customers not satisfied with the product- Any customer not satisfied with the product has fifteen (15) days to return the product. The proof of purchase or receipt must be retained. For any delivery or receiving of shipment which is unsigned by the customer two (2) additional days will be added. Do not return product until you have notified a customer service representative and have a Return Goods Authorization (“RGA”) number.
- Collect Shipments are the responsibility of the consignee.
- Product pricing may change at anytime and Bagez reserves the right to increase prices on our web site. Customers are responsible to pay any taxes incurred to ship the product to them based on their location.
- Specifications of all products are subject to change without prior notice, when such changes achieve improved product appearance, design or performance.
- Weight: All weights are approximate and may vary.
- Every effort has been made to accurately describe our products and to define their general usage. No other performance claims are implied or will be recognized, in the event of improper product selection. Buyer has the responsibility to determine the suitability of product selection and assumes any and all liability relating thereto
Always use good judgment when using Bagez and remember it is a steel and hard plastic product and should always be used with care, as directed and recommended by us and never under the influence of any substances. PLEASE CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT DEPARTMENT IF IN DOUBT.